CTO / Senior Web Developer / DevOps / Microservices, APIs
Are you ready?
WE develop e-commerce solutions: online shops, product platforms, marketplaces and other transaction-oriented applications.
FOR visionary and innovative companies in B2B & B2C, mainly in industry, food & beverages and pharmaceuticals.
BY using the most suitable software for each business area, we consistently gear companies for modularity to ensure an integrated, highly flexible system landscape.
BECAUSE we value your customer’s seamless experience and believe that agility and speed are today’s leading competitive differentiators.
The e-commerce platform we are using supports a modern microservices architecture, offers a wide range of integrations and is designed for API-first and cloud native.
We rely on established e-commerce platforms and operate internationally from our offices in the center of Zurich and our partners in Budapest. Together we are one team and work for international E-Commerce and E-Business projects. Are you interested?
- Strategic thinking for architecture and open-source decisions
- We have rapid release cycles and you will work side-by-side with designers and developers with significant input on decisions regarding software design and architecture
- Taking responsibility for highest quality web applications and working hand in hand with Project Managers in an agile environment
- Leading a team of developers
- Degree in Computer Science (but all majors welcome to apply)
- Experience with DevOps, Cloud Native Technologies, API Integrations, Microservices, E-Commerce Architecture, PHP, Symfony2
- Experience in requirements engineering, planning and developing of complex E-Commerce and Digital Commerce web projects
- Strong in PHP, Object-Oriented Design & Development web paradigms and experience in working with database-driven websites
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
- A positive attitude, high intellectual curiosity, and a desire to contribute to the team beyond your current role
- Pride in writing high quality, robust, scalable, and extensible code
- A progressive and established agile environment that rewards problem solving, collaboration, and innovation
- Team events and active exchange within the IT scene in Switzerland
- Modern equipment, young and open environment in a people driven company